If I were going to be in New York City on April 4, 2013 I would definitely pick up this fab L’Occitane Spring Happy Hour deal from Gilt City!
Pay $60 for admission to an in-store shopping event at L’Occitane on April 4 and receiving the following with your ticket:
- $60 credit toward L’Occitane items during the event
- 15% discount on purchases of $90 or more
- Non-alcoholic happy hour cocktail designed by Michelin-starred restaurant Rouge Tomate
- Promotional gift card for a complimentary exercise DVD by Hoopnotica exercise gurus ($20 value)
- “Best of L’Occitane Collection” gift bag ($65 value), which includes:
– Exclusive Cocktail Recipe Guide: Four cocktail recipes inspired by ingredients native to the South of France by restaurant Rouge Tomate
– Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam (50ml)
– Immortelle Precious Cream (15ml)
– Shea Butter Hand Cream (10ml)
– Shea Butter Foot Cream (10ml)
– Almond Shower Oil (75ml)
– Lavender Organic Body Lotion (75ml)
– Verbena Shea Soap (100g)
Basically, you’ll pay $60 and then get that $60 right back in the form of a shopping credit AND you’ll get a killer gift bag, discounts, food and more? Awesome. Before you purchase the deal you need to indicate which L’Occitane is most convenient for you.
There’s also an offer that’s valid only at the L’Occitane in Flatiron. Admission to this event costs $75, but you’ll receive a $75 shopping credit and an alcoholic beverage!
It appears that if you purchase a ticket you can stop in ANYTIME on April 4 to enjoy the shopping fun, so perhaps you and your work BFF could pick up a voucher and have a shopping-filled lunch hour?
Click here to snag this deal from Gilt City now!!!