Everywhere you go these days you’ll see people with crossbody handbags. Personally I think they’re the perfect bag for summer, because you can quickly throw one over your shoulder and be ready to go hands-free. Sure, many bags are hands-free, but the shorter the strap the more likely you’re going to be pulling it up on your shoulder throughout the day.
Taylor Swift was spotted out and about last week sporting a fab green crossbody bag, and I couldn’t help but try to find a few similar green crossbody bags for less.
1. Marc Fisher Celebrity Crossbody • $50.99 at Macy’s
2. Jade Mini Crossbody • $16.90 at Alloy
3. Alexis Hudson Ella Crossbody Bag • $58.75 from Last Call by Neiman Marcus
4. Vince Camuto Kristen Shoulder Bag • $169.99 from Zappos
5. Magid Novelty Matte Straw Turnlock Crossbody • $54.60 at Amazon
6. Fossil Carson Crossbody • $88 from Zappos
Tags: green, Green crossbody bag, Handbags, steal this look, taylor swift
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FantabulouslyFrugal/~3/T8wO4rBNexY/